Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 February 2017

FOOTBALL is My LIFE

Today, I want to talk about football. Nowadays, all peoples like to see football game but they don't know how their rules, how to play and another. So I want to share that my experience when I play football with my team in 5 years.


First step you must know how many players can play in one games. Only 11 player in one team and another 11 player in another team will play in one games. In a 11 player that play in one games they must know that their formation. Not every player in the team is have the same formotion when play in a one games. There is formotion that I know goalkepper, defender, midfielder and forward. 
  • Goalkepper position

  • Defender position

  • MIdfielder position
  • Forward position

There is where that the 11 player have play in their formotion



5 comments:

  1. nice sharing. What is your position?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! It is about football position ..so nice bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice information here because i want to be a great coach one day :)

    ReplyDelete