Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 January 2017

WELCOME TO MY BLOG


                                                                                 

HOW TO BECOME THE LEGEND

ASSALAMUALAIKUM W.B.T........

First of all, i want to wish thanks you to you all for watching my blog .I am owner this blogger .This create for to get know how to become the legend person .
How do you become legendary? That's not for you to decide, my friend. Legendary is an adjective others can, and hopefully will, describe you as. My best advice? Fall in love. Imagine loving something so much that everybody, everything, becomes bland. Imagine you waking up married to a work. I imagine that's how Dante, Homer, DaVinci, Jobs, woke up every day. 
If you're asking how to become legendary, that's the wrong question. Ask, "what do I love?" That's a question I suspect most legendary figures to have had an answer - after all, you're young. You have the time. Good luck.

3 comments: