Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 January 2017

MY AIM MY DESTINY




MY AIM MY DESTINY




Bismillahirahmanirahim.

I am now further studying at Kolej Matrikulasi Pahang in Gambang. I was offered One Year Program in Science. I was a bit stumped because all of my friends who also went to matriculation got the One Year Program.

At first, I accepted the offer because I have nowhere else to go. I got an offer to UiTM in Dip. Science Computer but it's not on my top 5 request list (UPU). I wasn't very positive about it, but seeing as my parents wearing their happy face, what's I got to do in KMPh?

So here I am. My destiny is here. God has set my life, learning and living in this place. Here in this institution is the start of my destiny. I can't and will not question His will. 


"Apabila kita redha pada sesuatu yang mengecewakan hati kita, maka percayalah Allah akan menggantikan kekecewaan itu dengan sesuatu yang tidak dijangka." -- Tazkirah Jumaat.







My aim in my life, is to achieve success and be a person who can contribute to the society. Before that, I will achieve 4-flat (insyaAllah) and most importantly make my parents proud. Going into this institution is my second chance. I got no other. I will try my absolute best. That is my aim.



" Doa itu menandakan bahawa kita ini hamba yang sangat kecil. Dengan berdoalah kita dapat apa yang kita mahu. Bila kita berjaya mengejar akhirat dengan jayanya maka perkara-perkara di dunia akan mengikuti kita dengan cemerlang. Maka berdoalah untuk mendapat kejayaan didunia dan diakhirat. Saya mengingatkan diri saya dan pembaca blog ini agar teros berdoa untuk mendapatkan kejayaan" 

4 comments: